This revised communication strategy for the Hunger Safety Net Programme Phase 2 (HSNP 2) has been developed to mobilise and sensitise communities in the four programme counties so they are prepared for the HSNP process of targeting and disbursing cash transfers. It therefore deals with disseminating the information necessary for implementing the programme at community level (taking into account that in some areas there is already experience of cash transfers under phase 1).
Additionally the strategy addresses the problems that the cash transfer operation generate as presented to the right committees and partners in the field through the rights and grievances mechanism.
The communication strategy also considers the context within which HSNP 2 operates; this includes addressing the concerns of MPs from the four counties, its status as a social protection programme and its importance as an innovative way to combat extreme poverty and possible drought induced famine.
Read more: HSNP2 Communications Strategy
- HSNP Communications Policy 2016
- HSNP2 Key messages Booklet 2014
- English Field Guideline Booket 2015
- Swahili Field Guideline Booklet 2015
- HSNP1 Key Messages for Exit Payments
- HSNP Key Messages for drought and el nino floods emergency payments in October 2015
- HSNP Field Communications Model
- HSNP Crisis Communications Strategy
- Effective Email correspondense
- Key Messages on Removal and Replacement Nov 2016